ESA Webinar: Preventing Chronic Postoperative Pain
25 September, 2018 | 18:00-19:00 CET | 1 CME Credit
Join us on 25 September and learn from our esteemed scientific faculty about best practices and procedures to prevent chronic postoperative pain.
This live and free Webinar will focus on:
- Preoperative identification of patients at risk for the development of CPP
- Preoperative prevention of the development of CPP
- Intraoperative surgical factors and approaches to prevent CPP
- Intra- and postoperative multimodal analgesia concepts for the prevention of CPP
After participating in this webinar you will be enabled to:
- Filter patients at risk for the development of CPP preoperatively
- Differentiate between surgical approaches with more or less risk for the development of CPP
- Plan an effective multimodal analgesic approach perioperatively
- Develop a standard operating procedure to reduce CPP at your institution
- Understand how CPP can be a frequent and serious threat to postoperative or post-traumatic patients
- And much more..
Register today to earn 1 CME credit and take your practice to the next level!
(Please note, you must have an ESA Academy profile set-up in order to register if you have not created one already.)